Miguel Hernández University

Rest of the World

Requirements for students with non-accredited qualifications from outside the European Higher Education Area

  • • Documents required: Official Certificate of Qualification and Official Academic certificate should be duly authenticated and translated into Spanish.

  • • Originals should be presented for their authentication.

  • • The Generalitat Valenciana (Valencian Government) has set a fee for an equivalence verification of foreign qualifications for admission to master's or doctorate courses. This means that the fee for the evaluation of applications from students with foreign qualifications from outside the European Higher Education Area must be paid before this evaluation can be made. The fee is 155.22 euros until the publication of the Decree for fees for the 2014-2105 academic year.

The receipt can be found on the website: http://umh.es/recibos.


Type: Fees for general administration services

Subtype: Equiv. verif. Foreign Qualifications. Admission to master's or PhD. Foreign non-accredited qualification

This receipt should be handed in with the pre-registration documents.