1st registration period: May 5 to July 3, 2014.
2nd registration period: July 22 to September 9, 2014.
1. Provide the information asked for in the application: University pre-registration.
2. Hand in the documents asked for and the pre-registration copy to the General Register and/ or Auxiliaries, addressed to the Campus Administration Center corresponding to the Master Information.
3. Documents to be presented or sent include the following:
a) Copy of the pre-registration, duly signed.
b) Valid ID or Passport (original and photocopy or certified photocopy).
c) Qualification which permits admission to the master's or accreditation that it has been applied for and issuing fees have been paid. (Original and photocopy or certified photocopy)
d) Official academic certificate of marks. (Original and photocopy or certified photocopy)
e) Curriculum vitae.
• Documents sent by post should include the original or certified photocopy.
• Applicants who have been students at the UMH are exempt from presenting originals for collation or certified photocopies. A photocopy of the documents asked for is sufficient.
• If the documents required are not presented in within the set dates, the pre-registration will be cancelled.
• In those cases where marks to be included are still pending, a sworn statement must be attached stating that once these marks have been included, the official university qualification which permits admission to the Master will be awarded.
Students who pre-register for the University Master for Teacher Training for Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching should also accredit their level in a foreign language at B1 level of the Common European Framework of Languages.
Students who pre-register for the University Master in Neurosciences should also accredit their foreign language level at A2 of the Common European Framework of Languages.