Subject will be assessed considering general subject criteria: objective exam (60%) and practice (40%): practices, reports, and activities.
THEORETICAL CONTENTS: a multiple-choice test. The contents of the test will be refered both on the subject explained in classes and on the bibliography of study recommended.
- Individual and groupal tasks to develop inter and intra practic sessions.
- Individual and groupal tasks using the virtual laboratory of practices. Students will have to watch simulated physician-patients encounters and to fill in forms and reports. They will be completed with group tasks.
- written tests presenting a scenario and related short questions regarding to the behaviour of the physician, in terms of: goals to achieve, behaviours or skills that have to be incorporated in order to achieve the proposed aims. All within the specific context of the consultation situation described in the scenario.
- Objective test: a multiple-choice test, with five answers.
- Scenario criteria:
- Appropriateness of the objectives in relation to the situation described in the practical course.
- Clarity and consistency in the skills or behaviours that are suggest to be incorporated in order to achieve the objectives.
- Degree of application to the presented scenario. Proposals exposed generically, or without particular application or no specific relation to the scenario, will not be considered.