In the grade of the subject there will be two components, the final exam, which will represent 80% of the final grade, and participation in the practical classes, the remaining 20%. This rule will only apply to students who perform the evaluation of the practical classes. Whether the student does not take the practical classes their qualification will depend exclusively on the final exam.
FINAL EXAMINATION: As a requirement of the Student Assessment Regulations (art. 2.4), students are entitled to take a final exam on the whole subject "regardless of training and continuous evaluation systems". This examination will be written and will deal with the subject taught in class and, where appropriate, the texts provided by the teacher on an evaluable basis, which will be notified in the "advertisements" section of the subject's website. The exam will last a maximum of two hours and will consist of one question to be developed and four short questions.
Each question will assess: (a) Order, clarity and show quality. b) Degree of knowledge and understanding of the problems and concepts present in each question. The question to be developed will receive between 0 and 10 points. Each of the short questions will be valued between 0 and 2.5 points. If the question to be developed is graded with less than 2 points, the exam and subject will not be passable (regardless of the grade that may be obtained in the practical classes). The exam and subject cannot be passed if two short questions are valued at 0 points. Once the test is graded according to this score, by means of a 3 rule the points will be set on a scale of 0 to 10.
PRACTICE CLASSES: Practical classes may consist of comments of legal texts, discussion forums, "case method" sessions or cinema-forums. Throughout the course you will be notified in the section of "ads" of the website of the subject of the conditions for their realization and the assessment of them. Its realization is not possible beforehand, as it depends on the number of students enrolled, the effective attendance to class and their degree of involvement. The grade of this part of the subject will never exceed 20% of the final grade, and students will be informed in the "ads" of the evaluation procedure. The remaining 80% will be obtained from the final exam score.