In the qualification of the subject there will be two components, the final exam, which will represent 80% of the final grade, and the participation in the practical classes, the remaining 20%. This rule will only apply to students who carry out the evaluation of practical classes. If the student does not take the practical classes, his or her grade will depend exclusively on the final exam.
FINAL EXAM: For the imperative of the Student Evaluation Regulation (art. 2.4), students have the right to take a final exam on the whole subject "independently of the training and continuous evaluation systems". This exam will be written and will deal with the subject taught in class and, where appropriate, the texts provided by the teacher on an evaluable basis, which will be notified in the "announcements" section of the subject's website. The exam will last a maximum of two hours and will consist of a long question and four short questions.
In each question the following will be assessed: a) Order, clarity and expository quality. b) Degree of knowledge and understanding of the problems and concepts present in each question. The long question will receive between 0 and 10 points. Each of the short questions will be valued between 0 and 2.5 points. If the long question is scored with less than 2 points, the exam and the subject cannot be passed (regardless of the qualification obtained in the practical classes). Nor can the exam or the subject be passed if two short questions are rated with 0 points. Once the exam is graded according to this score, by a rule of 3 the points will be fixed on a scale of 0 to 10.
PRACTICAL CLASSES: The practical classes may consist of comments on legal texts, discussion forums, "case method" sessions or film-forums. Throughout the course, you will be notified in the "announcements" section of the website of the subject of the conditions for its realization and their assessment. Its concretion is not possible before, because it depends on the number of students enrolled, the effective attendance to these classes and the degree of involvement, which can impede their normal development and, therefore, the possibility of qualifying them. The grade for this part of the subject will never exceed 20% of the final grade - if it is evaluated - and students will be informed in "announcements" of the evaluation procedure. The remaining 80% - or 100% in case the conditions for the practices are not met - will be obtained from the final exam mark.