For ordinary calls, the subject will be evaluated with a test exam (80% of the mark) to determinate if the student has been able to get the competences, concepts and objectives proposed by the subject, including theory and practical part. The rest of the mark (20%) is completed with academic work developed by the student during the course. It is compulsory to get a minimum of 3,2 out 8 points in the test in order to be evaluated. The test consists in 40 questions. Every wrong answer is marked down 1/3 out of the right answers. For the extraordinary calls the subject will be evaluated with a written exam where results will be 100% of the mark.