- Exam 60% (must be passed independently with a grade ≥5). It can include long and/or short written questions and/or test quizzes. If passed, the continued evaluation grade will be added to obtain the final one.
- Continued evaluation 40%. This part will include different activities whose contents will be also included in the final exam. The grade will be equally divided in the following four categories:
- In class quizzes. Total number of questions will be evaluated all course long.
- If correct answers are ≥ 95%, full grade will be obtained.
- If 80% ≤ correct answers are < 95%, then 75% grade will be obtained.
- If 50% ≤ correct answers are < 80%, then 50% grade will be obtained.
- If 25% ≤ correct answers are < 50%, then 25% grade will be obtained.
- If correct answers are below 25%, no grade will be obtained.
- 4 individual docent activities (one each didactic unit) à each one will account for 1/5 of this subcategory grade.
- 4 seminars à each one will account for 1/4 of this subcategory grade and will be evaluated using in class quizzes (correct answers for each seminar must be >50% to be considered).
- 3 practices à 1 and 3 practices will account for ¼ of this subcategory and the remaining practice 2 will account for 2/4.
If the student requests it in writing, the student may choose to have their evaluation based 100% on the single final exam that would include all the contents of the subject, both theoretical and practical as showed in the previous section on this page.
This subjet does not need any access test.
The correction criteria will be based on the knowledge acquired during the classes and will be detailed in a clear way before to the examination.
Additional requirements do not exist.