The Subject will consist of 2 modules:
MODULE 1 THEORY EXAM (70% of final grade)
1) FINAL EXAM at the end of the semester. 60 multiple-choice questions primarily about the contents discussed in the theory agenda. You can get up to a maximum of 7 points (70% of the final grade of the subject).
Additionally: teachers can carry out a CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT during some of the theoretical sessions (chosen randomly). They will consist of an attendance control and / or face-to-face resolution in the classroom of short questionnaires about the contents taught in said sessions. In this evaluation, up to 0.7 points may be obtained, which may be added to the grade obtained in the FINAL EXAM. This note may be retained until September of the same course if the module is not approved in the ordinary call of February.
VERY IMPORTANT: the mark of module 1 will be the result of adding the note of the Final Exam with that of continuous Evaluation. The maximum achievable score in this module 1 will be a 7.
MODULE 2 EXAMINATION OF PRACTICES AND SHARED TASKS (30% of the final grade)
- This module will have the contribution of 2 parts:
1) Practices (25% of the final grade): attendance will be monitored and will be evaluated in person through short questionnaires about the performance and results of the practices carried out. In the case of the practice of Interpretation of clinical cases, both the team work carried out and the subsequent audiovisual presentation in scheduled classroom seminars will be evaluated.
2) Attendance at scheduled classroom seminars (5% of the final grade): attendance will be monitored at the scheduled classroom seminars. The faculty will reserve the right to carry out a face-to-face questionnaire to evaluate the monitoring and understanding of the contents presented in the seminars. It will be necessary to attend at least 3 of the seminars to be evaluated in this part.
All the activities of this module are face-to-face and the questionnaires for evaluation can only be solved in person during the classroom sessions.
FINAL NOTE calculation:
- If both module 1 and 2 have been passed, the FINAL NOTE will be calculated by adding the notes obtained in both modules.
- If module 1 has not been passed, the note of the suspended module will be placed as a FINAL NOTE.
- If module 1 has been suspended and module 2 has been passed, the note of module 2 would be saved for subsequent calls.
As already indicated before, most of the tests to be carried out will consist of questionnaires with multiple choice questions (test type) and / or short development questions.
In all the questionnaires or exams used in the subject in the case of multiple choice questions (test type), 25% of the value of a question with a correct answer will be subtracted for each question with a wrong answer. Blank answers or errors in the answers to short development questions will not be subtracted.
For the FINAL EXAM: pencil, eraser and ID, equivalent identification document or university card. In this examination the use of digital electronic devices will be strictly forbidden. Any breach of this rule will mean the immediate exclusion of the students involved.
For CONTINUOUS EVALUATION or for the resolution of questionnaires of MODULE 2 it is advisable to attend the classroom with a laptop, tablet, ipad, Smartphone, iphone or similar with wifi connection capacity in order to interact with some online applications necessary for the evaluation. In case the students can not have this material, they must inform the faculty so they can be provided with an alternative option.