Individual and original work presented and defended before a university panel, consisting of a project in a field of technologies specific to industrial engineering, which is professional in nature and synthesizes and integrates the knowledge acquired throughout the university education.
Acquire knowledge and skills related to electrical engineering profession
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Capacity for drafting, signing, and developing projects within the field of industrial electronics engineering aimed at construction, remodeling, repair, maintenance, demolition, manufacturing, installation, assembly and/or the operation of structures, mechanical equipment, energy installations, electrical and electronic installations, industrial installations and plants, and manufacturing and automation processes.
- Ability to manage the kinds of engineering projects described in the preceding competency.
- Knowledge about basic and technological material that enables learning new methods and theories, providing versatility for adapting to new situations.
- Capacity to resolve problems with initiative, decision making, creativity, critical reasoning, and to communicate and transmit knowledge, abilities, and skills within the field of industrial electronics engineering.
- Knowledge for making measurements, calculations, assessments, appraisals, surveys, studies, reports, task scheduling, and other similar computer work.
- Ability to manage specifications, regulations, and mandatory standards.
- Capacity to analyze and assess the social and environmental impact from technical solutions.
- Ability to apply quality principles and methods.
- Capacity for organization and planning within the scope of the business and other institutions and organizations.
- Ability to work within a multilingual and multidisciplinary environment.
- Knowledge, understanding, and capacity to apply the necessary legislation in exercising the profession of technical industrial engineer.
- Basic knowledge and about application of environmental and sustainable technologies.
- Knowledge and skills for organizing and managing projects. Understanding about the organizational structure and functions of a project office.
- Applied knowledge about electronic instrumentation.
- Capacity to design analog, digital, and power electronic systems.
- Knowledge about and capacity for modeling and simulating systems.
- Knowledge about the principles and applications of robotic systems.
- Applied knowledge about industrial computing and communications.
- Ability to design control and industrial automation systems.
- Ability to individually carry out, present, and defend, before a university panel, a project within the scope of the technologies specific to industrial electronic engineering that is professional in nature and synthesizes and incorporates the skills acquired throughout the university education.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- 01Develop methodologies related to engineering projects
- 02El alumno será capaz de sintetizar
- 03El alumno será capaz de tomar decisiones
- 04El alumno será capaz defender el trabajo realizado ante un tribunal
Association between objectives and units
|Week||Teaching units||Directed hours||Shared hours||Autonomous hours||Total hours|
Methodology and grading
Evaluator Tribunal established evaluation criteria based on the rules of the EPSE developed for this purpose.