- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The evaluation system of the subject part of the assessment of the theoretical and practical activities, can be carried out through a system of continuous assessment or by examination face.
In the system of continuous evaluation will take into account the work and student participation throughout the semester of teaching, so that:
a) 70% of the grade will correspond to the evaluation of practical activities, of which 20% of the grade will come from the student's participation actively in the development of teaching, and 50% of the production of work and case studies.
b) The remaining 30% will be the evaluation of the theoretical contents by conducting questionnaires, reports, etc. made in the classroom teaching, thereby assessing the degree and acquisition process students the necessary knowledge and different skills and competencies required.
The evaluation of the course by attendance examination will assess the practical content acquired by the student depending on what taught in class (quantified by 70%) and the theoretical content of the material discussed in class (being valued at 30% of the final grade ). The subject matter of this review include:
1) Compliance with tax obligations and duties through the use of new technologies (teaching unit I).
2) The application of new technologies to relations between the taxpayer and the tax authorities in both inspection procedures and collection and the implementation of tax offenses and also during the administrative review (teaching unit II).
The exam will consist of theoretical and practical and in reply to a question of theory and practical resolution of two assumptions. As for the criteria of correction, the highest possible rating given the matter explained in class will be three points in the theoretical and three and a half points in each course practical question.