The evaluation of the subject will be carried out by the sum of the note of the two large blocks that make up the Stay: seminars (30%) and practices in centers (70%).
Each block will add a different percentage to the final grade, but in all parts the student must obtain a grade equal to or greater than 5. If the student does not exceed through this system, attendance (minimum compulsory attendance 80%), continuous assessment and tests ... will have a theoretical exam in June and September for the recovery of the part or parts not exceeded.
EVALUATION OF SEMINARS
- Osteotomy seminar is equivalent to 20% of the final grade: Participation and skills acquisition in the techniques practiced will be evaluated. A written development test will be performed.
- Dermal lesions seminar, equivalent to 10% of the final grade: It will be evaluated with a test at the end of the second seminar.
-Seminar of protocols in clinical, evaluable in the final rubric.
EVALUATION OF PRACTICES IN CENTERS (70%)
A 360º evaluation will be carried out by the professional tutor (50% of the final grade), a self-assessment by the student (10% of the final grade) and evaluation of the patient treated in practice (10% of the final grade).
The final grade will be the result of the sum of:
- Cheklist of responsibilities made on the first day of presentation of the subject, whose delivery is mandatory for the completion of practices. Evaluable in the final rubric.
- Evaluation by final rubric of clinical practice of competences by all professional tutors. A clinical practice cheklist of procedures will be carried out daily that will facilitate the continuous evaluation of the students and where the signature of the same should be recorded as a sign of attendance. No other day will be signed than the one attended.
- Self-assessment through final rubric of clinical practice of skills by the student.
- Evaluation by the patient. The average will be made between 3-5 patients of the total practices.
The student must deliver at the end of the course:
- Reflective journal of the entire Estancia.
- The self-evaluation of clinical practices of competences.
- Signed Cheklist signed.