This subject is focused to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired on the practical exercises to be carried out (activities), so the evaluation system will be based, in general, on the following qualification system: - Practical work: 60% - Theoretical work : 30% Two-dimensional Phase (Reports, tests and written works, etc.): 20% Three-dimensional Phase (Practical exercises or activities, etc.): 60% Four-Dimensional Phase (Exhibition and defense, etc.): 10% - Attitudinal aspects : 10% The evaluation system will be continuous, which implies that you must attend class continuously. The nature of the subject (both theoretical and practical) implies a minimum attendance of 60% (9 sessions), within the remaining 40% 20% (3 sessions) may be unjustified; being SUSPENSE's note in its negative ruling. Students who maintain a negative failure in the many per hundreds of attendance reflected previously; and / or maintain an absence of 80% in the presentation of the works on the indicated dates; and / or whose average grade does not reach the approved one, must be submitted to the Ordinary Examination Call scheduled at the end of the semester for the group in which they are enrolled. (Optionally, those students who wish to choose to modify their average grade and who have delivered ALL the work requested throughout the course, have regularly attended the classes and have demonstrated a class attitude with the criteria, regulations and meaning of the subject). Students who maintain a negative ruling in the previous Ordinary Examination Examination, must present themselves to the Extraordinary Examination Call scheduled in September, for all groups. The correspondence of qualification will be reflected according to the following numerical values: Suspended (from 0 to 4.9) .- Approved (from 5.0 to 6.9). Notable (from 7.0 to 8.9). Outstanding (from 9.0 to 10.0). Honor Enrollment (10.0). If the student does not make the delivery of the totality of the practices (complete in its 3 phases), their grade will be Not presented (NP). Each one of the works will be punctuated on the delivery dates marked by the teacher, not admitting works out of date, except for exceptional cases included in the regulations, nor the works that have not been directed by the teacher, valuing the evolution as a whole of the student's learning. In those situations in which, due to an impossible impossibility, illness, etc., it is not possible to carry out an exam, test or presentation, according to what is established in the program, a new date may be established, which will always be after the established in principle for the realization of the exam, after consulting the faculty responsible for the subject and the delegate of the group / course affected. The final grade will be the average of the practical results obtained, of the theoretical knowledge demonstrated in the works carried out and of the initiatives and conceptual innovations undertaken, as well as the attitudinal aspects reflected throughout the course.