MODALITY A. CONTINUOUS EVALUATION.
- Regular follow-up of the subject (minimum 65% attendance at practical classes)
- Proper presentation in time and form of the exercises.
- Fulfillment of the specific objectives proposed for each year.
- Organization of work and adaptation to the methodology proposed in the statement of the exercise.
- Suitability and adequacy of formal and technical means to the proposed objectives, from the form to the content.
GRADING SYSTEM The final evaluation of the subject is obtained by means of the average of each didactic unit (90% of the final grade) and 10% that corresponds with the fulfillment of the attitudinal objectives.
MODALITY B. OFFICIAL EXAM.
Those students who do not have a regular follow-up of the subject, that is, who have failed or not presented the exercises or have not attended 65% of the practical classes as a minimum, should opt for the Modality B. Call examination officer, according to the terms collected on the website.