The course does NOT have continuous evaluation. The tests are:
* For the content part:
Exam-test: 30 questions with 3 answer options. Objective: to know the ability to discriminate concepts and the level of knowledge of the student.
Exam-case: 6 short written questions. Objective: to assess the understanding of a market research situation and the ability to argue issues related to the proposed research.
* For the practice part:
Team work. Objective: assess the result of (a) working in a group, (b) offer a report that meets minimum ESOMAR standards, (c) follow the instructions, and (d) defend it orally. The oral defense will be held in the last school days of the course or in the assigned evaluation periods in the September and November-December sessions.
Fieldwork-Individual work. Objective: to assess the ability to achieve results following the instructions of a sample design.
The achievement of individual work is measured with the exam-case and individual practice. The achievement of group work is measured with group work.
For the exam-test: Penalize 1 good for every two bad and blank answers. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 out of 10.
For the case-study: 6 short questions about the real research situation where the coherence, correctness, accuracy of the answers in their application are of interest. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 out of 10
For the Work-group: It has a maximum rating of 8 points. Minimum note to apply formula: 4 on 8 points.
For Individual-Work: 2 points if successful according to the instructions published and if there was no dishonest behavior. 0 points in any other case.
- The formula for the final grade is = 0.30 (notaexamen-test + noteexamen-case) + 0.40 (notapractical-group + notapractical-individual)
- Presenting yourself to any part of the evaluation will involve being evaluated.
- In case the student does not reach a minimum grade, the corresponding call will be suspended. Your grade will be the average of those that do not reach 5 points.
- Submit to work-individual or group and not the test implies that the parties not submitted will have a score of zero points.
- The call is suspended with zero points if fraud is detected in the group practice, if it copies in the exam-test or receives help from third parties in the exam-case.
The student must be honest and not commit fraud. They are considered deliberate frauds
* In the practical part:
- Do not work without justification in group or slow down your progress. Testimonials of "I'm not bad with ..." and similar are not accepted.
- Do not go without justification to the meetings of your group.
- Do the work individually and / or present it as if it were a group.
- Include as an author a colleague who has not participated in its preparation.
- The following dishonest behaviors are penalized:
- Use all / part of a job without indicating its authorship with the APA appointment style.
- Modify grammar of a foreign text and make it pass as your own.
- Include citations that are not referenced in the bibliography.
- Cite as sources of information texts that have not actually been used.
- That the student accepts knowing that the same person answers two or more times in the field work.
* In the content part:
- Copy (or try) during the exam by written element or using any technology.
- Collaborate fraudulently with a partner during the exam.
In case of dishonest behavior, the student will suspend the subject with zero points.
Each student is committed to:
- Be responsible for the presented practice and the veracity of its content.
- Do not falsify information.
- Work with the group of practices to which you have been assigned.
- Not to use fraudulent means in the evaluation tests or in the works that are carried out.