The evaluation system of the subject is as follows: 1) Review on theoretical and practical content developed in the course (60% of the final grade). You must obtain at least a score of 5 on the exam to average with other assessable activities. 2) evaluation of tasks requested during the course (30% final note) 3) Attendance and participation in classes, workshops and seminars (10% final note).
This system leaves the student's right to be evaluated by a single test (according to the Student Evaluation Regulations of the UMH). In case you wish to exercise this right, the interested person must inform the responsible teacher 15 days before the official date of the examination. The unique test will consist of an exam that will include any theoretical and practical content developed during the course.
The exam will consist of: 1) 40 multiple choice questions choose the correct answer from 3 possible (60% of the exam). 2) a combination of short questions of development, reasoning and / or problems (40% Exam mark). You must obtain at least a score of 5 on the exam to average with other assessable activities.
The TASKS of the course will consist of exercises and works associated with the practices:
- 1 exercises on the design criteria of a livestock farm (5%).
- 1 practical work of designing a livestock farm (10%).
- 1 practical work of designing the air conditioning of a livestock farm (15%).
All the works and exercises will be delivered in the virtual platform and will be defended orally.
1) EXAM (60% of the final grade of the subject):
Test: All questions score the same. Two wrong answers subtract a correct answer. The unanswered questions are not counted. Short questions and problems: they score individually on 10 and later the arithmetic mean is calculated.
IMPORTANT: You must obtain at least a score of 5 on the exam to average with other assessable activities.
2) TASKS (30% of the final grade of the subject):
In the exercises, reports and written works, the justification and argumentation of the contents, the structuring of the subject, the synthesis capacity and the references provided will be evaluated. In the oral presentations the structuring of the information, the clarity and precision of the oral expression, the communicative attitude and the capacity for synthesis will be evaluated.
3) In the evaluation of the attendance and participation in the theoretical classes, practices, seminars and tutorials (10% of the final grade of the subject) the degree of attendance and active participation in the different sessions will be valued.