Utilize proper writing techniques for the journalistic genres of the report, chronicle, and interview.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Ability to use the tools and instruments needed to properly observe the systems under study.
- Capacity and ability to express oneself with communicative fluency and efficiency using formal, graphic, and symbolic language, as well as through oral and written expression.
- Ability to observe, transcribe, and communicate the observed phenomenon.
- Ability to evaluate, optimize, and compare criteria in decision-making.
- Knowledge about techniques for the production of informative messages in print, on the radio, television, and Internet.
- Knowledge and application of the technology and systems employed to process, produce, and transmit informative and fictional content, as well as design and computer graphics.
- Understanding about correct spoken and written uses of native languages and English as a professional manner of expression in the media.