Recognize and use proper writing techniques for each of the journalistic genres, especially those for writing opinions and articles.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Capacity and ability to express oneself with communicative fluency and efficiency using formal, graphic, and symbolic language, as well as through oral and written expression.
- Ability to observe, transcribe, and communicate the observed phenomenon.
- Ability to efficiently apply tools for troubleshooting within the field of the social and legal sciences.
- Ability to evaluate, optimize, and compare criteria in decision-making.
- Aptitude for self-learning methodologies and skills to adapt to and update new knowledge for fomenting innovation and creativity in professional practice.
- Knowledge about techniques for the production of informative messages in print, on the radio, television, and Internet.
- Capability and ability to retrieve, organize, analyze, and process information and communication.
- Knowledge and application of the technology and systems employed to process, produce, and transmit informative and fictional content, as well as design and computer graphics.
- Understanding about correct spoken and written uses of native languages and English as a professional manner of expression in the media.
- Knowledge about informative and communication processes, as well as the major trends and theories formalizing from conceptual, methodological, and research perspectives.