An approach to the meaning and role of light in audiovisual productions. Light as the beginning of all things and as the creator of the setting in any kind of artistic work or show. Light's physical and emotional behavior, and its capacity to suggest, sway, and provide shape and volume to things. This course is comprised of one theoretical part and another that is practical.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Knowledge of the economic, technological, psychosocial, historical, cultural, and legal environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication.
- Capacity and ability for critical analysis, synthesis, expression, and judgment.
- Decision making and assumption of risk.
- Ability to search for and analyze information from various sources.
- Capacity and ability to present reasoned ideas and messages from the point of view of communication media, applying skills and expertise from different media.
- Ability to incorporate into and adapt to a professional audiovisual team to assume different roles, including project leadership, managing them efficiently, looking after the project's interests and ensuring social responsibility.