The student can choose for two types of evaluation.
MODALITY A. PRESENTIAL ASSESSMENT.
Practical part: 35% of the total grade. The student must perform the following tasks throughout the semester:
- Audiovisual product from the application of a script (10%)
- Development of a transversal audiovisual product (25%) Prepare the technical script, based on the literary one (prepared and evaluated by the subject Guion I: Literario), the scale of the production sequences, the storyboard, the script marking, the breakdown sheets, the shooting plan and the call sheets for the production of a short film.
Theoretical Part: 65% of the total grade.
- The student must take a theoretical exam on the contents taught during the semester and the bibliography.
The face-to-face evaluation requires attendance at 80% of the classes (justified absences are not accepted) and the presentation in form and date of each of the works. The rules of each work will be announced well in advance before the start of the practice.
The theoretical exam will consist of 13 short development questions, which are worth 0.5 points each. The mark of the practical part will be added, when the theoretical exam score is equal to or greater than 3 points. The criteria for correcting the practices are announced in the presentation of each of them.
The theoretical exam will consist of 13 questions of short development, which are worth 0.5 points each. The note of the practical part will be added, when the mark of the theoretical exam is equal to or greater than 3 points. Los criterios de corrección de las prácticas se anuncian en la presentación de cada una de ellas.
Active attendance at seminars and workshops in the sector will be valued up to 0.5 points.
- Students are reminded that they must come with an Official Identification Document (UMH University Card, DNI or Passport), as well as a ballpoint pen, corrector, etc. own. The corrector, etc. will not be allowed.
- You can not have any other item on the table during the exam. In the same way, all electronic devices (mobile phone, smartwatch, mp3 players, etc.) must be disconnected and out of the user's reach.
- The exam will not be allowed once the distribution has begun.
- The student who has questionable behavior, talk to another classmate, copy, etc. will be expelled from the exam instantaneously and suspended in the subject.