The evaluation will consist of: CONTENTS OBJECT OF EXAMINATION: The final evaluation of this subject consists of two parts: a theoretical and a practical part.
- THEORETICAL PART (70% of the grade) The 8 Didactic Units that appear in the content section of the Teaching Guide of the subject that are developed in the epigraphs of the first 8 topics of the basic manual with which the subject has been followed (Guerras Martín, LA and Navas López, JE, 2015 - La dirección estratégica de la empresa teoría y aplicaciones-, Madrid: Civitas).
- PRACTICAL PART (30% of the grade) During the teaching period, various case studies will be proposed for group resolution, and / or brief cases of individual resolution. With the participation in the realization, delivery and defense of these cases this part can be overcome. The proactive attitude in class will be valued in this component. Those who have not passed the practical part in class and / or want to choose to upload a note in practice will have to examine one or several cases, with questions about them in a practical test that will be carried out at the end of the theoretical exam. In addition, those who have not delivered the resolved and written cases (in .doc or .pdf) on each of the days of exposure in class, must bring them as a condition prior to the practical exam. (The cases foreseen to be carried out in class are: ACS, DOC Rioja, La Industria Hotelera, Campofrío, Caliad Pascual and Telefónica, from the book -Casos de Dirección Estratégica de la Empresa- of Guerras Martín, LA and Navas López, JE, 2014, 5th edition).
- THEORETICAL PART In the ordinary call: A test will be given with 28 multiple choice questions (with two, three or four possible answer alternatives) and 2 or 3 short development questions with limited response space. In extraordinary calls (September and December): The test could be substituted for a test of 10 short development questions with limited response space.
- PRACTICAL PART In the practices carried out or resolved in class, questions will be asked regarding the reading / case delivered or the video displayed. Depending on the characteristics of the assigned practice, they may be brought in writing - in .doc or .pdf format - to the class or they will have to be resolved in class. The resolution of the practices may be accompanied by exposure and defense of the work done. For those who have not passed the practical part during the course in the classroom, they will be given an exam that will consist of answering 2 or 3 questions of the case (or cases) that are considered, may be new or some of those planned for class and delivered prior to the test (those mentioned in the previous section of the book -Casos de Dirección Estratégica de la Empresa- of Guerras Martín, LA and Navas López, JE, 2014, 5th edition). In this last alternative they will not be able to have the statement of the case during the test.
The final grade to be obtained consists of a theoretical exam, which includes the theoretical comprehension test (which is weighted by 70% of the overall mark of the subject), and the results of evaluating the practices that have been carried out during the face-to-face sessions or note of the practical exam (which weighs 30% the note of the practices), taking into account the following criteria: - The correction of the theoretical test type test will be done as follows. Each correct answer to the test adds 0.25 points and each wrong answer subtracts 0.1 (regardless of whether there are 2, 3 or 4 possible alternatives). Unanswered questions do not penalize. - The 2 questions of development add 1.5 points each. (If it is 3, it would be valued at 1 point per question). - The practical exam is valued at 10 and then weighted at 30% of the final grade. - To overcome the theoretical part of the subject and make media with other tests of continuous assessment is essential to overcome at least 4 points out of 10 (of which at least 1 point must be of the two questions of development in the case of the ordinary call). Then, therefore, with a minimum score of 4 points out of 10 in the theoretical exam, it is necessary to pass in the final grade 5 (once the grades are weighted). That is, a person who has a 4 in the theoretical exam would have to have a 7.3 in the practices for the weighted average to give a 5: (4 x 0.7) + (7.3 x 0.3) = 5. And who has a 4 in practices (minimum grade to do average) will have to obtain a 5.4 in theory to achieve a weighted average also of 5 (5.4x0.7) + (4x0.3) = 5. (In extraordinary calls, if the test was 10 short answer questions, each question would be scored with up to 1 point).
- It is essential to attend the exam provided with the DNI or identity document. - Entry to the exam will not be allowed once the statements have been distributed. - All electronic devices must be stored and turned off during the test. - Once the exam is handed in, it is considered as presented, not being able to leave the room before the first 15 minutes.
CLARIFICATIONS ON NOTES AND CALLS FOR EXAMINATIONS For the following examinations, only the notes (both theory and practice) that exceed the 5 will be kept. The minutes management. Situations: a) Do the internship and take the exam. In case of not reaching the 5 subject to the above restrictions, the lower of the two notes will appear in the minutes. b) The practices are approved (with a 5 or higher), but it is not presented to the theory exam. The internship note is saved for subsequent calls, but it is included in the minutes as NOT SUBMITTED. c) The theory exam is passed (with a 5 or higher), but the practices are not carried out or a minimum of 4 in practices is not reached. In the minutes the weighted average of both grades will be included, considering a 0 in the practices, and only in the case that this average is equal to or greater than 5, it will consist of 4.9. In this case, the theory note will be saved for subsequent calls.