The evaluation of the subject will be made through a final face-to-face examination (on the dates set as official call by the School Secretary) in which the student will respond to theoretical and practical questions about the contents of the subject. the subject explained during the course. In the final grade will be taken into account all activities and theoretical and practical work carried out during the academic year.
The exam will represent 70% of the final grade and the rest of the activities will include 30% of the grade. The breakdown of this 30% is as follows: - 10% computer practices (4 computer practices are proposed that will be assessed through an individual internship report that students will deliver on the scheduled dates, penalizing the final grade for delivery outside of term in case it is admitted). The schedules and dates of delivery of the practices will be notified to the students through the corresponding notices on the web of the subject. The laboratory practices (computer practices) carried out in an academic course can be saved during the following two academic courses (consecutive) and seminars. Various seminars and classroom practices will be proposed during the course that will be evaluated by the delivery of some exercise, questionnaire, or test of the activity carried out). These activities can be individual or group depending on the topic addressed. These classroom activities will be computed only in the year they take place (they are not saved for subsequent courses).Questions related to the seminars may be made in the final exam, independently assessing their qualification. - 10% multiple response questionnaire. There will be a questionnaire-test multiple choice test, expected mid-term (end March-April) that does not eliminate subject. The subject of the test as well as the date of the test (foreseeably the end of March or April) will be specified one month in advance. The test will be held in the usual classroom and within the timetable of the subject. It will consist of a questionnaire of 30 to 40 questions (theoretical and application exercises) with a single true answer (three response options). The correction system will subtract 1 correct question for every 2 wrong answers (1 wrong question subtracts average well). The score obtained will only count in the academic year that the test is performed.
The final exam will be common for all students and will be held on the date of the official calls for June, September and December. It will consist of a theoretical part, which will be evaluated through an objective test with 20 questions and 3 response alternatives. The correction system will be subtract 1 correct question for every 2 wrong questions (1 wrong question subtracts well). Blank questions do not score. In the second part of the exam, 5 problems will be proposed to be solved. To do average, a minimum of 4.5 points out of 10 will be necessary in each of the parts. To pass the exam a minimum of 5 points out of 10.