To qualify for this modality it is necessary to come to class, unless justified reason, and it will be evaluated in the following way:
- 10% of the grade is the class attendance (theory and practice)
- 10% of the grade is the delivery of the memories of practices in time and form
- 60% of the grade is the evaluation of the reports received from the 5 practices carried out in units 5, 6,7 and 8.
- 20% of the grade is the evaluation of the understanding and presentation by the student of a scientific article related to the content of the subject
In case of not being able to accept the continuous assessment, there is always the option to take the final exam consisting of:
- 5 points on theoretical concepts learned both in theory class and in practical classes
- 5 points on concepts related to computer Labs
The exam consists of two different parts: 5 points and practice (5 points) that are evaluated together.
- The questions of the exam, both of the theoretical part and of the practice, requirement of the concrete answers on the object of the question.
- In the theoretical part of the exam can also pose the resolution of problems.
- In the practical part, the questions refer to the results obtained in the practices carried out in the laboratory and also require a short and concrete answer
It is necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 in the exam or in the continuous evaluation to pass the subject,