Course instructors are responsible for the course content descriptions in English.
Individual completion, presentation, and defense of an original exercise before a university tribunal, once all curriculum credits have been earned, consisting of a comprehensive telecommunications engineering project that is professional in nature and incorporates the skills acquired throughout the university education.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Ability to plan, calculate and design products, processes and facilities in all areas of telecommunications engineering.
- Capacity for project management and facilities for telecommunications systems, complying with current legislation, ensuring the quality of service.
- Ability to lead, plan and supervise multidisciplinary teams.
- Capacity for mathematical modeling, calculation and simulation technology centers and engineering companies, particularly in research, development and innovation in all areas related to the Telecommunications Engineering and related multidisciplinary fields.
- Capacity for the development, strategic planning, direction, coordination and technical and financial management of projects in all areas of the following criteria Telecommunications Engineering and environmental quality.
- Capacity for the overall direction, technical direction and project management research, development and innovation, and technology centers.
- Capacity for implementation, and management of manufacturing processes of electronic and telecommunications, with a guarantee of safety for people and goods, the final quality of the products and their approval.
- Ability to implement the acquired knowledge and solve problems in new or unfamiliar contexts and broader mulitidisciplinares, being able to integrate knowledge.
- Ability to understand the ethical responsibility and professional ethics of the activity of the profession of telecommunications engineer.
- Ability to apply principles of economics and human resource management and projects as well as legislation, regulation and standardization of telecommunications.
- Ability to learn to communicate (oral and written) findings, and the knowledge and rationale underpinning these, to public-skilled and unskilled in a clear and unambiguous.
- Possess skills for self-directed and autonomous lifelong learning.
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to implement the necessary legislation in the exercise of the profession of Telecommunications Engineer.
- Making, presentation and defense, now that all the credits of the curriculum, an original exercise performed individually university court, consisting of a comprehensive project of Telecommunications Engineering of a professional nature which synthesize the skills acquired in teachings.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- The student have to perform a single original exercise and have to present and defend it against a tribunal from the university. This work consists on a professional project based on specific technologies in Telecommunication Engineering in which synthesize and integrate the skills acquired in the Degree
Methodology and grading
- The mark of the Final Project will be decided by the Evaluator Tribunal and It will be between 0 and 10 points.
The score is generated according to the following criteria:
a) Presentation and expository clarity: 0 to 2 points
b) Memory (originality and quality of work): 0-3 points
c) Memory (synthesis and critical capacity): 0 to 3 points
d) Answer to issues raised by the Tribunal: 0-2 points
The score given by the Tribunal will be the 100% of the final score.