Individual or group development of a business plan, company plan, or any value-creation plan that benefits society. The student is tutored by faculty members participating in the program and/or professionals related to the sector in which the project develops, and is defended before a tribunal that is determined by the master's coordinator and among those tutors considered appropriate. The project's presentation and defense, along with passing the minimum requirements, are necessary conditions for earning the degree.
|GOMEZ GRAS, JOSE MARIA||■||■||■|
|MARTINEZ MATEO, JESUS||■||■|
|GALLEGO LOPEZ, JUAN BENITO||■||■|
|GOMIS CARREÑO, FRANCISCO JAVIER||■||■|
|VERDU JOVER, ANTONIO JOSE||■||■|
|ESTRADA DE LA CRUZ, MARINA||■||■|
|GALIANA ESCANDELL, SERGIO||■||■|
|TORRECILLAS MORENO, ABEL||■||■|
|COMPAÑ PARODI, TATIANA||■||■|
|GONZALEZ GASCON, MARIA ELENA||■||■|
|SANCHO AZUAR, JAVIER||■||■|
|MIRA SOLVES, IGNACIO||■||■|
|ALOS SIMO, LIRIOS||■||■|
|SARABIA SANCHEZ, FRANCISCO JOSE||■||■|
|PARRA AZOR, JOSE FRANCISCO||■||■|
The Master Thesis is a tool for personal professional development in which every student applies in real world any part of the knowledge acquired. With this task students develop a reflective and practical ability at the same time having to leverage expertise developed in the Master to generate proposals for business development, project or initiative that accrues to the benefit of others, either economic , social or cognitive. In any profession, it is expected that all participants contribute to creating value for all stakeholders. With the Master's Thesis, it is staged an attempt to develop professionally through making a proposal for creation of value
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Apply the acquired knowledge to its specific context to generate value-creating projects in economic and social environments, both locally and globally, and related to its field of study.
- Formulate judgments and assessments from reflections resulting from the integration of acquired knowledge and the limited information available surrounding any circumstances and professional decision making.
- Communicate knowledge and conclusions effectively and argued properly to both the specialized and non-specialized public in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- Develop autonomy and self-learning skills that allow students to continue analyzing the evolution and constant change of socio-economic realities in order to take feasible actions and projects in practice.
- Encourage leadership and motivation capabilities that involve any entrepreneurial initiative for their appropriate implementation within a context of uncertainty and risk.
- Understand the tools necessary for understanding the general and specific environment of each company or organization in order to ascertain their impact, evolution, and possible future trends.
- Be able to identify and/or create business opportunities or those that create value that enable developing a viable idea in the socio-economic environment.
- Ability to design and implement organizational processes aimed at creating value in the different agents involved in a company.
- Know how to use tools for the development of creativity and identification of relevant information for the implementation and sustainability of proposals that create value in organizations.
- Generate business plans at organizations for those newly created in addition to developing initiatives in existing ones, able to respond to socio-economic needs, integrating different functional areas seen in the MBA.
- Develop different tools for managing people, both in groups and individually, and promote their applicability towards organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be able to plan marketing activities and coordinate the decisions made in this area using a proactive approach.
- Interpret the economic and financial structure of an organization properly to facilitate decision making in investment and financing processes.
- Apply the concepts of financial management, treasury management, investment analysis, and business valuation, as well as the latest financial techniques.
- Understand the overall function of the management of systems operations in organizations from different sectors in order to design value creation proposals that improve productivity and efficiency.
- Manage the schedule of operations, elements of the supply chain, warehouses and inventory, and related logistics.
- Be able to promote technological innovation processes in any organization, providing the mechanisms for their proper implementation.
- Ability to assess the theoretical and practical implications of the legal framework in the creation and operation of organizations in civil, commercial, tax, labor, administrative-accounting, and environmental areas.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Develop skills related to the practical application learned during the Master in order to ensure their assimilation content.
Methodology and grading
- Rating system and criteria for evaluation of matter
> The Master¿s thesis will be evaluated by the assigned tutor and a tribunal appointed for this purpose:
Master¿s thesis assessment will be made by the court assessor from working memory and exposure. The Court of evaluation carried out a valuation report on the Master¿s thesis performed by the student, according to the criteria detailed in the guidelines of the Master¿s thesis.
The final grade will be calculated by applying the arithmetic mean of the rating of the court and the rating assigned by the tutor. The rating will follow the numerical scale from 0 to 10 provided for in Master Thesis evaluation system and that applies to all subjects