For the practicum teaching courses, the assessment will be developed on an apprenticeship contract, which details the objectives to achieve, the activities needed to achieve them as well as the requirements for the overcoming of the course. This student work will be reflected in the course portfolio, corrected and evaluated by the professor.
The course portfolio will be evaluated with the 80% of the total calification. Attendance at 80% of scheduled visits and laboratory practices will represent the other 20%. Attendance will be controlled daily in the morning and afternoon sessions.
As a consequence of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, and due to the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide that are specified as an addendum to the previously approved for the subject.
No modifications are made, since the attendance of this subject was developed before the exceptional situation caused by the COVID-19.
System and evaluation criteria of the subject
The evaluation system for this subject is maintained because the attendance of this subject was developed before the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19. In this way, the percentages assigned to the attendance and the course portfolio are maintained.