- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
The evaluation systems associated with the teaching methodologies followed in this master for the subject are the following:
Continuous evaluation by means of the work or tests type test. The final note of the performed tasks (NT) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WT = 0.4) will be 40%.
Assistance to transversal seminars. The final note of seminar attendance (NS) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal and calculated proportionately at the assisted hours. Each specialty, depending on your needs, will establish the minimum number of hours with which you get the maximum note. The final weight of this part (WS = 0.1) will be 10% and will be the same for all subjects.
Final Exam type test with 30 questions and 4 possible answers of which only one can be true. The final Test note (NE) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. A penalty of 0.3 points is established for each erroneous response. Therefore the qualification of the test will be given by: qualification test = (number successes-0.3 * number of failures)/3. The final weight of this part (WE = 0.5) will be 50%, being necessary to obtain a point on ten to proceed with the calculation of the final note of the subject.
The final note of the subject will be obtained by the following expression: Qualification subject = NT * WT NS * WS NE * WE
In the extraordinary calls the final note of the subject will be obtained by means of the following expression:
Qualification subject = NE
For more information consult the specific web of the master (http://masterprofumh.es)