Office automation, web 2.0, multimedia editing, and generation of digital educational resources.
This course provides basic knowledge and skills to tackle the task of teaching using Information Technology and Communication. It is aimed at building the capacity of search and research via the internet .. It provides the basic tools used by teachers in their daily work in the classroom, with the main aim of transforming information into knowledge by students.
It is based on work with ICT tools from a practical point of view focused to direct applications in the classroom, where students become the true actor of the teaching-learning process.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, understand the psychopedagogical characteristics of students in order to be able to evaluate them and issue the necessary reports.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, understand the measures of attention to diversity that can be adopted in order to provide the necessary guidance in each case.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, analyze the center's organization and operations in order to coordinate the personal, academic, and professional orientation of the student body in collaboration with members of the school community.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, develop the necessary skills and techniques in order to be able to properly advise families about the development and learning process of their children.
- For students in the educational guidance specialty, identify the public services and community organizations with which the center can collaborate. Moreover, promote and plan, along with the management team, the necessary actions to better serve the student body.
- CEOE3. Critically analyze the conceptual and ideological approaches toinclusion and socio exclusion.
- CEOE4. Identify barriers and facilitators of inclusive education in both theschool and in other contexts that influence the development andeducation of students.
- CEOE5. Design and implement, in collaboration with the school community, measuresattention to diversity to ensure the presence, participation and learningall students.
- CEOE6. Contents psychoeducational assessments and, where appropriate, reportdiagnoses and opinions of schooling for students with needsspecific support.
- CEOE7 Identify specific educational support needs associated withdisabilities, developmental disorders, learning difficulties, highcapacity and sociocultural factors.
- CEOE8. Design and implement, using system resources orientation,support interventions for all students who require in Elmarco PlanAttention to Diversity.
- CEOE9. Identify and plan the resolution of educational situations involving students with different abilities and different learning rates.
Objectives (Learning outcomes)
- Conocer y dominar los recursos web de aprendizaje y comunicación utilizados en la UMH.
- Conocer y dominar recursos web para la comunicación y colaboración y su aplicación en el aula.
- Conocer y dominar software básico para la generación de recursos digitales.
- Generar, encontrar, seleccionar e integrar recursos TIC apropiados, adaptándolos a objetivos de aprendizaje concretos en un aula de Secundaria.
- Eva Bach Cobacho & Anna Forés Miravalles ,. "E-mociones". Editorial Ceac,2007.
- Jordi Vivancos, Alizanza 2008. "Tratamiento de la información y competencia digital ,". Alizanza 2008.
- Julio Cabero Almenara. "Nuevas Tecnologías aplicadas a la Educación". McGrau Hill.
Methodology and grading
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
- The evaluation systems associated with the teaching methodologies followed in this master's degree for this subject are the following:
Continuous evaluation of this subject by performing work or test type tests. The final note of the performed tasks (NT) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WT = 0.6) will be 60%.
Transversal sessions. During the first semester we carried out a series of seminars and online courses of transversal character and multidisciplinary orientation on generic subjects related to the teaching in secondary. The final note in this section (NS) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. The final weight of this part (WS = 0.1) will be 10% and will be the same for all subjects in the first semester.
Final Exam type test with 30 questions and 4 possible answers of which only one can be true. The final Test note (NE) will be expressed on the scale from 0 to 10 with a decimal. A penalty of 0.3 points is established for each erroneous response. Therefore the qualification of the exam will be given by:
Rating test = (number hits-0.3 * Number of failures)/3
The final weight of this part (WE = 0.3) will be 30%, being necessary to obtain a point on ten to proceed with the calculation of the final note of the subject.
In the ordinary call the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression:
Qualification subject = NT * WT NS * WS NE * WE
in the extraordinary calls the final note of this subject will be obtained by the following expression :
Qualification Subject = NE
For more information consult the website of the Master (http://masterprofumh.es)