- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Lecture: Pass on knowledge and activate cognitive processes in students, encouraging their participation.
- Problem-based learning: Develop active learning strategies through problem solving that promote thinking, experimentation, and decision making in the student.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
Continuous evaluation through personal tracking 10%
Continuous evaluation of practical knowledge by preparing works and reports 20%
Single evaluation of theoretical and practical knowledge through submitting works and projects 70%
1. The continuous evaluation of the course will be set according to the "Plan follow-up activities of the subject" that will be provided to the students, establishing into this, each of the activities.
2. Jobs or projects in the course may qualify generally to one of the following three options, facilitating students their specific mode of execution and presentation.
A. Implementation of technical and conceptual resources.
Performing a series of works that implement and develop in a critical, experimental and interdisciplinary way, the conceptual and technical content of the course.
B. Proposal for research paper.
Making a paper formalized with the structure of a research paper, developing in a critical, experimental and interdisciplinary way the conceptual and technical content of the course.
C. Integration in the personal art project.
Critical, experimental and interdisciplinary Incorporation of conceptual and technical content of the course to the development of the creative project of students.
It shall use the criteria above.
In the extraordinary convocatory, continuous assessment will be assessed from a memory tracking "Plan follow-up activities of the subject" that / students must submit.
Work or projects under this call shall be eligible to the A or B option only, because the option C is necessarily presential.