1. The ASSISTANCE and participation in the face-to-face sessions will be valued with 10% of the final grade.
2. The evaluation is made through the daily monitoring of the student and his participation in SEMINARIO and the delivery of WORKS on practical assumptions. These points represent 20% of the final grade.
3. The evaluation of PRACTICES (20% of the final grade), whose attendance is highly recommended, is done through: (i) Attendance at practices. (ii) Design and preparation of practical cases, (iii) practical work, and (iv) statistical study and interpretation of results.
4. Final theoretical-practical exam (50% of the final grade). The examination will consist in the resolution of 10 practical cases (from a list of 11) on the application of sensory analysis in the agri-food industry.
5. In order to average, it is essential to obtain a grade higher than 4.0 in each of the previous sections.
It will be necessary, in case of excess enrollment, to demonstrate basic knowledge of sensory analysis, and its basic application in the food industry.
Assistance 10%, Seminars and jobs 20%, practice memory 20%, and examination on real cases 50%. It is necessary to achieve 40% of the grade of each of these 4 sections to be able to average.