You will be assessed in person at the Faculty of Medicine of the UMH. You can however perform "On line" via Skype in justified special circumstances or by distance. The court will be composed by professors doctors of the Master of research in Primary Care. Courts are constituted by 3 members and three alternate members (alternates will only come if low by the proprietor of the court, have warned time) selected among professors with doctorate and teaching (all tutors are considered to have teaching in the Master), the title of Master (new regulation of TFM from the umh. 13932007 RD). You will be 15 minutes maximum, with 5 minutes more for questions. Originality, methodology, interest in the topic and presentation will be valued. The presentation has a score of 70%. The rest of the mark (30%) will be held according to the proposal of the tutor, based on attitude, fitness and participation in the development of the TFM. The student has two calls, June, and September, which will be announced with time (place, date and time).