The evaluation process can be done in two ways:
1. Final evaluation: an examination will be carried out on the date officially established for each call in which the total content of the program will be evaluated. It will consist of three parts: Test (60%), questions (25%) and case study (15%).
2. In addition, a continuous evaluation process can be followed, consisting of the practices carried out in the classroom and collected by the teacher in the classroom will be evaluated throughout the course (15%). That's 1.5 points in the final note.
The student who passes the continuous evaluation, that is, who obtains 0.75 points of 1.5, will be exempt from carrying out the case study in the final exam of June, September and December of the same year, since it corresponds to the tasks carried out in the classroom
Test 60%, questions 25%, case study 15%
- It is essential to attend the exam provided with the DNI or identity document.
- Entry to the exam will not be allowed once the statements have been distributed.
- All electronic devices must be stored and turned off during the test.
- Once the exam is handed in, it is considered as presented, not being able to leave the room before the first 15 minutes.