The basis upon which psychology is based, as a science that studies behavior.
Competencies and learning outcomes
- Capacity to identify, interpret, formulate, and resolve basic problems within the branch of social and legal sciences.
- Ability to use the tools and instruments needed to properly observe the systems under study.
- Capacity to analyze, synthesize, and think critically, as well as express ideas reasonably.
- Ability to evaluate, optimize, and compare criteria in decision-making.
- Ability to appropriately express research results orally, in writing, audiovisually, or digitally, in accordance with the canons of the information and communication disciplines.