Evaluation of the subject:
In accordance with the evaluation regulations, the subject Commercial Law will be evaluated through two systems: through a continuous evaluation system or through the completion of a final test. The choice of one or the other system must be communicated to the teacher on the second day of class making it appear in the academic record that can be purchased in reprography. The students are requested to hand in the academic file with their data and photograph in order to correctly identify them, indicating the evaluation system chosen.
A. Continuous evaluation system:
The students that opt ¿¿for the continuous assessment modality will pass the subject through the fulfillment and development of the following observable aspects 1 to 5:
1. A partial eliminatory exam that will suppose 40% of the grade and a final exam of the rest of the syllabus that will suppose 60% of the qualification of the subject. To pass the subject through this modality, both exams will have to be approved. The content of the partial exam will be determined by the teacher, will be written and will consist of two questions of theoretical and practical content. The exam will be graded on a total of four points and will be considered approved upon reaching a minimum of two points. Each exam question will have a maximum score of two points with the final grade of the exam being the sum of the scores obtained in each question. Not answering a question (or, failing that, obtaining a score of 0 points) means the failure of the exam. The duration of the eliminatory partial exam will be one hour. If this partial eliminatory exam is passed, the qualification obtained will be reserved only for the ordinary call of February (in no case for the following extraordinary examinations in September or December), so that the student who has passed the partial exam it will be examined only on the following topics. The final exam will be written and will consist of three questions of theoretical and practical content. The final exam will be graded on a total of 6 points and will be considered approved upon reaching a minimum of three points. Each exam question will have a maximum score of two points. The final grade of the exam will be the sum of the scores obtained in each question. Not answering a question (or, failing that, obtaining a score of 0 points) will mean the failure of the exam. The duration of the exam will be two hours and will take place on the date, time and place indicated by the University. The final grade of the subject will be the sum of the score obtained in both exams, as long as they have been approved separately.
2. Regular attendance at classes. (A maximum of 2 unexcused absences is authorized).
3. The realization and delivery of practical exercises and other tests that are proposed in class.
4. Participation in all the activities developed in the subject as p.e. attendance at seminars, conferences, etc.
5. The follow-up of the twitter account of the subject for the knowledge and commentary in the classroom of the news of interest that are hung in it.
(Continued in: "Access test features")
B. Evaluation system only through the final examination of the ordinary call of February:
This system is accessed by the student who has chosen it since the beginning of the academic year and also by the student who does not approve or does not attend the partial eliminatory exam or who has passed the partial exam, but without However, it has not complied with the budgets established in numbers 2 to 5 (included in the continuous evaluation system). In these cases the subject can be approved by going to the final exam of the ordinary call of February. The exam will be of a written nature and three questions of theoretical and practical content of the whole syllabus will be made. The exam will be graded on a total of ten points and will be considered approved upon reaching a minimum of five points. The final grade of the exam will be the sum of the scores obtained in each question. Not answering a question (or, failing that, obtaining a score of 0 points) will mean the failure of the exam. The duration of the exam will be two hours and will take place on the date, time and place established in the academic calendar of the University. The final grade of the subject will be the score obtained in the exam.
La elección del sistema de evaluación continua o evaluación final deberá ser comunicada a la profesora el segundo día de clase haciéndolo constar en la ficha académica que pueden adquirir en reprografía del edificio La Galia (planta baja). Se solicita al alumnado la entrega de la ficha académica con sus datos y fotografía reciente a efectos de una correcta identificación señalando el sistema de evaluación escogido. de evaluación:
Los criterios a seguir en la corrección del examen final se formularán, al igual que el total de información sobre el mismo, en la previa convocatoria de examen que se publicará en su debido tiempo. Fundamentalmente se valorará el conocimiento y comprensión del contenido teórico explicado y el conocimiento y aplicación de la regulación legal correspondiente necesarios para la correcta resolución de los supuestos prácticos. También será determinante la claridad expositiva y la precisión conceptual y terminológica empleada por el alumno en la contestación de las preguntas efectuadas. Igualmente serán valorados la asistencia, el interés y participación mostrados por el/la alumno/a durante el desarrollo de la asignatura.
La revisión de exámenes será debidamente anunciada en el documento correspondiente a la publicación de las calificaciones oficiales. No se revisará ningún examen fuera de la fecha señalada a tal efecto.
- According to article 9 of the Regulations for the evaluation of students of the Miguel Hernández University of Elche: "Development of evaluation tests. In the written or oral face-to-face tests, the breach of the rules established by the faculty, as well as the use of illegal or fraudulent means will imply the cancellation of the test for the student and obtaining the grade of 0, failed in that test, independently of any other responsibility in which the student may incur ".
- The examination calendar is public and is published from the beginning of the academic year so that no other ordinary or extraordinary exam will be carried out outside the scheduled date, except for the exceptions that have been established in the evaluation regulations. of the students of the UMH (article 5).
- If the student needs to leave the classroom during the exam for any reason, they will no longer be allowed to attend the exam and continue the corresponding exam.
- The student who takes any inappropriate behavior during the performance of the exam, it will be removed immediately and its rating is 0. It is not allowed the possession in the bank of any device: phones, smartwatch Bluetooth watches, etc.