A Written-Practical test carried out in the computer room as a Final Exam, where the student must submit a report (Cover, indexes, conclusions, numerical descriptions + graphics, modeling according to the type of data). The score will be 60% of the final grade (The student must obtain a minimum grade of 3.5 out of 10 in the final test to be able to add the practical part). 25% of the practices that are requested to be delivered. 10% with group activities oriented to ICT and statistics. 5% of the monitoring of tutorials and attendance at Seminars.
As a consequence of the Alarm State due to COVID-19, the course incorporates the following modifications:
- Theoretical classes: master class previously recorded or broadcast live using the Meet tool
- Practical classes: space reserved for students to carry out practicals. Consultation of doubts to the teacher by email or through the Meet tool. Exposure of certain practices by video-recording by the student.
- Tutorials: in the usual schedule, using the Meet tool (prior confirmation by email from interested students). Possibility also to carry them out at a different time in case of difficulty on the part of the interested student (prior confirmation by email).
- Final exam of theory and practical questions: 30%
- Portfolio of practices: 70%