In the subject all students will have the same contents and equal weighting in the parts, regardless of whether they attend class or not. Therefore, there will be no option A and B.
It consists of 50% theoretical and 50% practical. It will deal with three aspects: knowledge about gymnastics and its modalities, motor execution of gymnastic gestures, teaching in gymnastic modalities.
Evaluation tests and their weighting:
1. Theoretical exam, type test. (50%). (Indispensable to pass with a 5)
2. Practical test (50%).
2.1. Motor execution of gymnastic elements, identification of errors and teaching proposal to solve them (Indispensable to overcome with a 5).
2.2. Aspects of educational planning related to didactic units. (Indispensable to overcome with a 5)
1. Theoretical Module (60%): Evaluate the knowledge acquired during theoretical classes, practices and related seminars. A single exam (at the end of the four-month period) that will include all the subjects taught. The exam will consist of an objective test of multiple choice questions (type test). (Indispensable to pass with a 5).
2. Practical Module (40%). To evaluate the degree of achievement of the objectives through the application of theoretical knowledge in the resolution of different practical assumptions, as well as the ability to analyze and propose appropriate correction exercises for certain inaccuracies in the technique of sport. The acquisition of certain basic motor patterns of the swimming of the four styles (butterfly, back, breaststroke and crawl) will also be evaluated.
2.1. Practice dossier (25%). Tasks throughout the course. Date of delivery: 23.59 h of the day of the exam. (Indispensable to pass with a 5)
2.2. Tasks of analysis and correction of technical errors (specific tasks or questions included in the type test with their corresponding weighting). (Indispensable to overcome with a 5)
2.3. Pass with the qualification of APTO a swim test of 200 meters (50 Crol, 50 Back, 50 Braza and 50 Crol).
To pass the Practical Module, the student will have to obtain a 5 in point 2.1, a 5 in point 2.2 and APTO in the swimming test.
COMMON ASPECTS TO GYMNASTICS AND SWIMMING:
1. The final grade in each sport will be the sum total of its sections being an indispensable condition to obtain a minimum score of 5 in each of the sections (APTO in the 200 m. test in Swimming).
2. Students with permanent or transitory functional diversity or special considerations should contact the teaching staff as soon as possible in order to assess and, if appropriate, make the relevant adaptation.
3. Each part passed will be maintained in the September and December calls (next year where the contents to be evaluated will be those of the previous year). As of December none of the parts will be kept. It will be saved in subsequent courses if the Sport has been approved (Gymnastics or Swimming).
4. September and December will be similar to June.
5. The final grade of the subject will be the arithmetic average of the grade obtained in both sports: gymnastics and swimming, as long as both are surpassed with a 5.