The subject will be evaluated in the continuous assessment model. The final grade (0-10) of the student will be obtained from the sum of the theoretical part (60%) and the practical part (40%) being the assessment of each of the parts as follows:
- Carrying out a group work (20%) that will be defined throughout the theoretical classes.
- Realization of an individual portfolio (20%) in which different activities related to the teaching units will be collected. The instructions for the realization of the portfolio will be provided during the course of the course.
- Assistance and active participation in debates and activities proposed in the development of the theoretical sessions (20%).
- Assistance and active participation in debates and activities proposed in the development of the sessions as well as the execution of the different techniques shown (40%).
- Attendance at practical classes is MANDATORY to pass the subject.
Once the subject has been qualified, and in the event that the student did not obtain the final numerical grade of 5, the day of the official call for an exam must be submitted, which will focus on the theoretical and practical contents exposed in class.
In the case of having to take an exam, it will consist of development and short questions of the entire agenda.
Continuous evaluation and exam with questions up to 10 points.
Attendance at practical and theoretical classes