Students will make an objective test in which they will answer five questions of medium size about the units of the subject. Each question will punctuate a point and a half. One non answered question or a content which doesn¿t match to the question will prevent to pass the subject. In this test, the student will be able to get a maxim mark of 7, 5 points.
It will be assessed the participation and interest shown by the student in the practice activities proposed in the subject. Especially, it will be considered the synthesis activities, comments and contextualization of the texts crossed as basics in each section of the subject. In this way, it will be possible to obtain until 1,5 points.
Moreover, it will be the presence at the activities of the subject that will imply to make tasks addressed by the responsible teacher through seminaries and works than, in any case, will be present in class. In this way, it will be possible to get until 1 point.
The final mark will be achieve by adding the mark of the written exam and the mark assigned to the student by the actions and attitude mentioned before. To carry out the weighting between the two sections, it will be an essential requirement to have obtained a rating equal or greater than 3 points.
- In her extraordinary tests of September and December the pupil can choose between two options: a) To choose to realize an objective evidence of five questions of average extension on the agenda of the subject (each of the questions will have the value of 2 points). B) To support the note of practical activities of the course (up to 25 %) and to realize the objective evidence with five questions, in which each one has a value of one point and a half.
As a consequence of the exceptional situation caused by Covidien-19 and in view of the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide, which are specified as an addendum to the one previously approved by the subject.
Theory classes: Students will receive the summarized topics, in Word format.
A weekly calendar will be established to answer possible questions. These should be sent by email, indicating the difficulty found in the topic and the page. The procedure to resolve doubts can be collective or individual.
to. It will be answered by announcement for all students.
b. Students who wish can indicate a phone number to call and will be answered by call or video call.
Practical classes: The practices have two components:
1) Presentation of a work related to the agenda in Word or pdf format (between 10 and fifteen pages) accompanied by an exposition in Power Point, Video, ... (30% of the mark)
2) Presentation of comments (30%), which will take place during the last week of April and the month of May (with an extension of one or two pages).
Comments will be proposed through announcements of the subject, and will be delivered by email.
Tutorials: They are carried out, at the request of the student, through email, at a time agreed by the teacher and the student, answering the questions raised by mail, telephone or video-call.
System and evaluation criteria of the subject: Due to the exceptional situation, it is recommended that all students opt for continuous assessment.
- Continuous assessment: the mark of those students who have opted for it will be distributed as follows:
o 60% corresponds to the practices they have carried out throughout the semester (exhibition work (30%) and comments (30%). All students can take advantage of this system, even if they had initially opted for a final exam.
o The other 40% will be obtained from the completion of an objective test consisting of a test-type examination (with random questions and a duration of between 1 and 1.5 minutes each. Total examination time 10-15 minutes)
It is necessary that in the exam they obtain a minimum grade of 4'5 out of 10 to be able to do the average with the practices.
- Final evaluation: students must carry out two tests: o Test type exam with adjusted time. (Random questions, lasting between 1 and 1.5 minutes each. Total exam time 10-15 minutes). Mark percentage: 50% o Oral exam. Mark percentage: 50%.
It is necessary that in both tests a minimum grade of 5 out of 10 is obtained to be able to do the average with the practices.