The matter of examination will be contained in the program of the subject. The final evaluation will have two modalities. The students can take advantage of one or the other depending on their possibilities:
Modality A): continuous assessment: The final grade consists of two components: 75% of the final note will correspond to a written test that will consist of a test type test on the theoretical and practical content developed in the subject. The remaining 25% of the note will correspond to the evaluation of practical activities to be carried out in the classroom throughout the course.
Modality B): 100% of the evaluation of the subject will correspond to a written test that will consist of two parts: a test type test on the theoretical and practical contents developed in the subject (75% of the mark) and a case study in which they will also have to answer some theoretical and practical questions (25% of the grade).
In either of the two modalities, it will be necessary to pass at least 40% of the test-type exam in order to mediate the case study or practical activities carried out.