Consecuencia de la situación de excepcionalidad provocada por el COVID-19, y ante la necesidad de adaptación del sistema universitario español a la no presencialidad, el desarrollo de la actividad docente correspondiente al segundo cuatrimestre del curso 2019/2020 estará sujeto a los siguientes cambios en la guía docente que se concretan como adenda a la previamente aprobada para la asignatura.
Statements of practical assumptions to support teaching, in which the exercises that serve to introduce or practice the topics of theory are collected and whose statements are available to students from the beginning of the course.
Theory of support to teaching, where the theory topics to be developed are collected and are available to students from the beginning of the course.
Support documents for non-classroom teaching: diverse theoretical and practical material that is provided according to the progress of knowledge of the subject to complement the development of non-classroom classes.
Classes of theory and practice: The teaching in non-attendance modality, practical and theoretical, is given live in the bands established for the subject in the official schedules of the degree, with the participation of the student body. This is done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus (Universite). Depending on the needs and teaching criteria, the sessions can be recorded and later made available to students through the virtual campus.
Tutorials: These are carried out, at the request of the student, through the Google Meet tool, at a time agreed upon by the teacher-student. Others are carried out by e-mail, answering the doubts raised.
Subject of Examination: subject matter published on the subject's website.
A) CONTINUOUS EVALUATION (voluntary participation for students)
1. Tasks. Various tasks will be proposed to help students exercise, rehearse and put into practice the knowledge acquired in the different subjects of the course. They must be presented in the form and time indicated by the teacher and their completion can provide students who voluntarily participate up to 0.5 points towards the final grade.
2. Practical assumptions and theoretical/practical test. At the end of the different thematic units and, during the usual timetable of the on-line classes, in some cases practical assumptions will be made and in others, theoretical/practical tests will be carried out. The format of the exercise and the way to access and deliver it to the teacher will be communicated by means of an announcement at least one week in advance. A total of five tests will be proposed throughout the course and students who voluntarily participate in them may contribute up to 1.5 points towards the final grade in June.
B) FINAL EXAM:
A test of practical/theoretical content, carried out in principle through the Moodle Virtual Campus, which will be marked from 0 to 10. The exam will take place on the date and time initially scheduled for the face-to-face exam.
FINAL SCORE *:
1) If the student obtains less than 3.5 in the final exam (scored from 0 to 10): Grade obtained in the final exam (possible points obtained in the continuous assessment will not be taken into account).
2) If the student obtains 3.5 or more in the final exam (scored from 0 to 10): Note obtained in the final exam + possible points obtained in the continuous assessment.
* The final grade may in no case be higher than 10. The points obtained in the continuous assessment phase will only be taken into account in the June call for the 2019/2020 academic year.