The examination on the matter represents 40% of the mark. The remaining 60% is mandatory practices, both individually and in groups, related to the management and study of written, oral, audiovisual and electronic documents, which finds its use in the journalistic process and also serves to check the organization and objectives of teamwork, very similar to the reality of the working world of information characteristics. It must pass both parts of the field to validate the joint note. The development of the subject in class tests include cataloging and retrieval of documents; class discussion and the computer room now documentation; launching a virtual library, from contributions and documentaries locations by students through its working groups; and research and analysis on press archives and documentation centers in operation, with subsequent exposure in class for discussion, so we can know its reality in the current coordinates of the media and communication-related companies. In particular, the practical section (6 points / 60%) includes: 1. Practices in class and computer classroom / 1 point. Features: Individual. Implementation of theoretical aspects and opinion articles. 2. Personal file and field work / 1.5 points. Characteristics: Part in group for the elaboration of a file according to area or section, tracking two journalistic products, practical examples, cover. Individual part, elaboration of an opinion article on subject or subjects of the file. 3. Documentation Centers and Press Files / 2.5 points. Group work, characteristics, analysis and real improvement proposals for the selected center or archive. Exposure in the classroom according to the schedule set in class based on the number of research papers proposed and delivered. 4. Compulsory reading / 1 point / Test on the chosen publication. Individual. About the books "Sources of information, basic guide and new classification" (López-Carreño, R. UOC, 2017) and "Narration audiovisual" (Alvarado Square, A. Synthesis, 2017). In the theoretical section (4 points / 40%) examination will be on the entire program of the subject taught during the course, including research on documentation centers and media files. - Students work practices and delivered. 1. The first part consists of 40 short questions multiple choice, considering that every three incorrect answers less a right answer. Only in this part of the exam questions will appear on the research and documentation centers on press archives. The maximum value of this part of the examination is 2 points. 2. The second part comprises three specific questions of development, two with a value of 0.5 each and the third 1 point. 3. The note of the theory test (if it reaches at least one point in each of the parts of the exam) is added to that achieved with practice and work. - Students without practices or work submitted. 1. The first part consists of 50 short questions multiple choice, considering that every three incorrect answers less a right answer. In this part questions about the research work done in class on research centers and media files will be included, as well as the mandatory readings. The maximum value of this part of the exam is 5 points. 2. The second part comprises five questions specific development on the subject. This part include at least two questions directly related to the practical section, fundamental aspect of the subject. The maximum score for each question is a point. 3. Note, in this case, be obtained from the sum of each of the parts of the exam.