1. THEORETICAL PART RATING. 50% of the note. Call for June and September. Only modality: final exam.
(1) Objective test of multiple choice questions (test) (max. 9 points). The wrong answers will subtract points, according to the following correction formula: NT = A - (E / n-1) / N, NT = Theory Note; A = successes; E = errors, n = number of question options; and N = number of questions.
(2) 1 short question (max. 1 point). In its evaluation, the quantity and quality of the specific content asked, the adjustment to the content asked, the clarity of the exhibition and the possible inconsistencies with the rest of the agenda will be taken into account.
The contents of the exam will be based both on the subject explained in the classes and on the bibliography recommended in each subject.
2. QUALIFICATION OF THE PRACTICE. 30% of the grade of the subject
2.1. Modality of continuous evaluation (June and September)
(1) Written Research Work (70% of the internship note). To deliver the maximum on 05/07/2020 for the June call, and the day and at the time of the official call for the subject, for the September call. The maximum value of each section is: (1) Introduction: 1 point; (2) Summary: 2 pts .; (3) Confrontation: 4.5 points; (4) Conclusions: 1.5 points; (5) Bibliographic References: 1 point
(2) Oral presentation of the work with support from Power Point (30% of the internship note). In the June call the presentation will be held during practices 4, 5 and 6. In the September call the presentation will be made on the day and at the time of the official call of the subject. The following will be evaluated (from 0 to 10 and a half of all for the final grade): (1) Knowledge of the subject; (2) Organization of the information; (3) Use of language (broad, precise and concise) and expository clarity; (4) Use and quality of visual aids (Power Point); (5) Use of time.
In order to pass the practical part of the subject, a minimum grade of 5 points must be obtained in the written research work and a minimum grade of 5 in the oral presentation.
2.2. Modality of final exam (June and September)
Review of comment of a historical text. Graded from 0 to 10 with the following scheme: (1) school of thought to which it belongs (1 point); (2) comparison with previous schools (3 pts.); (3) Comparison with schools of the same period (3 pts.); (4) Comparison with schools from later times (3 pts.). To pass the practice exam, a minimum grade of 5 points must be obtained.
3. FOLLOW-UP OF STUDENT WORK. 20% of the grade of the subject. Attendance at practice sessions and the seminar of the subject.
To pass the subject it will be necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 in the theoretical part and a minimum grade of 5 in practice and only after having passed them, 20% of the grade obtained by attending the practice sessions and the seminar.
As a consequence of the exceptional situation caused by the COVID-19, and in view of the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of the teaching activity corresponding to the second four-month period of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide, which are specified as an addendum to the one previously approved for the course.
Theory classes and practical classes: Teaching is done live in the areas established for the subject in the official timetables of the degree, with the participation of the student body. This is done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus (Universite).
Tutorials: At the request of the student, these are carried out by e-mail or online through the Google Meet tool for the subject, at a time agreed by the teacher-student.
Theory evaluation (50% of the grade): 30 question objective test with 3 answer alternatives of which only one is valid. 30 minutes for completion. The test will be held in the time slots established for the course in the official timetable of the degree. It will be taken through the course's Moodle Virtual Campus.
Evaluation of the practice (30% of the grade):
(1) Written research work (70% of the internship grade). No changes to the evaluation system detailed in the course programme.
(2) Presentation of the work online (30% of the internship grade). The presentation of the internship work will be done in group and live online in the slots established for the subject in the official timetable of the degree. It will be done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus (Universite). The questions detailed in the course programme will be evaluated (without modification).
Evaluation of student attendance/monitoring of work (20% of the grade): Attendance at the practice sessions will be recorded by means of a list of attendees and a recording of the Meet session.
This brief addendum has a double function:
First. It specifies in each subject the general criteria approved for the whole University regarding the adaptation of teaching to the non-attendance format for this second term: Changes introduced in the teaching methodology and the evaluation system applicable in this period of exception (in accordance with the Reflections of the Ministry of Universities, of 4 April 2020, on general criteria for the adaptation of the Spanish university system to the Covid-19 pandemic, during the 2019-2020 academic year, as well as the REACU Agreement of 3 April 2020, in the face of the situation of exception caused by the COVID-19)
Second, it makes public and official the change in the assessment procedure and the criteria that condition it, guaranteeing the procedure for monitoring qualifications by the internal quality assurance systems and by the Assessment Agencies].