1. THEORETICAL PART RATING. 50% of the note. Call for June and September. Only modality: final exam.
(1) Objective test of multiple choice questions (test) (max. 9 points). The wrong answers will subtract points, according to the following correction formula: NT = A - (E / n-1) / N, NT = Theory Note; A = successes; E = errors, n = number of question options; and N = number of questions.
(2) 1 short question (max. 1 point). In its evaluation, the quantity and quality of the specific content asked, the adjustment to the content asked, the clarity of the exhibition and the possible inconsistencies with the rest of the agenda will be taken into account.
The contents of the exam will be based both on the subject explained in the classes and on the bibliography recommended in each subject.
2. QUALIFICATION OF THE PRACTICE. 30% of the grade of the subject
2.1. Modality of continuous evaluation (June and September)
(1) Written Research Work (70% of the internship note). To deliver the maximum on 05/07/2020 for the June call, and the day and at the time of the official call for the subject, for the September call. The maximum value of each section is: (1) Introduction: 1 point; (2) Summary: 2 pts .; (3) Confrontation: 4.5 points; (4) Conclusions: 1.5 points; (5) Bibliographic References: 1 point
(2) Oral presentation of the work with support from Power Point (30% of the internship note). In the June call the presentation will be held during practices 4, 5 and 6. In the September call the presentation will be made on the day and at the time of the official call of the subject. The following will be evaluated (from 0 to 10 and a half of all for the final grade): (1) Knowledge of the subject; (2) Organization of the information; (3) Use of language (broad, precise and concise) and expository clarity; (4) Use and quality of visual aids (Power Point); (5) Use of time.
In order to pass the practical part of the subject, a minimum grade of 5 points must be obtained in the written research work and a minimum grade of 5 in the oral presentation.
2.2. Modality of final exam (June and September)
Review of comment of a historical text. Graded from 0 to 10 with the following scheme: (1) school of thought to which it belongs (1 point); (2) comparison with previous schools (3 pts.); (3) Comparison with schools of the same period (3 pts.); (4) Comparison with schools from later times (3 pts.). To pass the practice exam, a minimum grade of 5 points must be obtained.
3. FOLLOW-UP OF STUDENT WORK. 20% of the grade of the subject. Attendance at practice sessions and the seminar of the subject.
To pass the subject it will be necessary to obtain a minimum grade of 5 in the theoretical part and a minimum grade of 5 in practice and only after having passed them, 20% of the grade obtained by attending the practice sessions and the seminar.