The evaluation system is based on the continuous evaluation through the course. The student must resolve a project based on the statistical analysis of a data set provided by the instructors. Several questions and tasks will be proposed, that should be answered by applying the appropriate statistical technique. Interpretation of results will be critical. The final report, presentation and multimedia content must be included in a personal blog, created by the student.
The task will provide 100% of the grade. The criteria used for evaluating this task will be the following:
1. Adequacy of data processing
2. Adequacy of analysis applied to resolve the proposed issues
3. Correction of the analyses performed
4. Appropriateness of the interpretations and conclusions drawn
5. Writing and spelling of the full report.
6. Quality of presentation.
7. Quality of generated multimedia content.
8. Appropriateness of the structure of the blog, format and design.