In February the student will be able to opt for a system of continuous evaluation or for a final evaluation.
Continuous evaluation system:
the final mark will be a weighted average according to the following percentages:
1) Continuous evaluation test (10%)
2) Computer exam (15%): It is done during the last practice session of the corresponding group. The exam consists of exercises that must be solved with the help of Matlab
3) Development exam (70%): theoretical and practical exam.
4) Monitoring of the tutorials (5%): The assistance at the problem workshops and / or participation in the class , seminars, tutorials, etc.
Final evaluation system:
The final mark will be a weighted average according to the following percentages:
1) Test (10%): consists of 10 questions, each with 4 options of which only one is correct. Each successful answer is 1 point of the final mark and each erroneous answer is -0.3 points. Blank questions neither add nor subtract.
2) Development exam (75%): theoretical and practical exam.
3) Matlab exam(15%): This will be done after the development exam.
In order to pass the subject are required two conditions:
1) Obtain more than 4 points in the final exam.
2) Obtain a weighted average mark equal or higher than 5.
For September and December exams, the evaluation is:
1) Development exam (75%)
2) Test type test (10%)
3) Matlab exam (15%): It will be done immediately after the development exam.
Each problem or issue of both the development exams and the corresponding to practices, will be scored according to the quality of its approach and numerical resolution.