The subject will be taught in English.
A continuous evaluation will be carried out consisting in the resolution of questions and problems formulated in the theory classes and the development of concrete works. The bulk of the evaluation (90% of the grade) will be based on the development and presentation of a research project with data obtained from field experiments and sampling (predictably three days in Cazorla). The rest of the mark (10%) will be based on the students' daily work (participation in class, presentation of partial works, etc.)
In case of not attending the field trip, students will also have to pass a final exam that will consist of the resolution of issues and problems related to the contents of practices.