The subject will be evaluated by the methodology of continuous assessment, by means of following up and tracking the delivery of different exercises and tasks related to the practices throughout the course. In each of those tasks, it will be required to obtain at least a minimum mark. If the subject is not passed by means of the delivery of the tasks commented before, it will be required to deliver specific tasks previously defined, in a second opportunity during the official exam day.
The students who do not wish to benefit from the continuous assessment system, and request it in due time and form, could perform a test that will consist on the 100% of the final mark. In that case, the tasks will be not presented as the second chance.
For the September and December examination sessions, the evaluation of the subject will be done through an exam that will consist on the 100% of the final mark.
There will not be specific access test of the subject.
The continuous evaluation of the subject will be done through the delivery of tasks via web, where the first practices will weigh 30% and the final work 70%. At least two deliveries of each will be made during the course, where they could all be presented for Christmas, having a second chance of delivery on the day of the exam. Although, this delivery is incompatible with the realization of the final exam.
In the final work, you must obtain a minimum average grade in the section of plans of 5 out of 10, and a minimum average grade in the rest of sections of 3 out of 10.
In the evaluation of the subject by final exam will be based on a practical case of mechanical assembly (80% of the note), where you could ask, for example, to model the parametric 3D of a piece, the realization of a plane according to standards and / or the complete restriction of an assembly. On the other hand, short questions (20% of the grade) will be made, where you could ask, for example, the resolution of a case of tolerances, as well as theory questions applied to the case of the exam or in general.
In all cases, the geometric correction, the mechanical design, the use of parametric design and the correct application of the normalization followed in class (UNE, DIN, ...) will be assessed.
Technical drawing material such as: square, bevel, scale, protractor, compass and, recommended, the basic bibliography.