The evaluation of the course will be made by the final exam (70%) and practices (30%).The evaluation of the subject will be carried out through two partial exams. These two exams allow to obtain 70% of the global mark and the remaining 30% practices.It is also considered the possibility of volunteer work that can complement the note, can add up to two points in the final. To pass the subject it is necessary that each partial has a grade higher than 3 out of 10. The first part will be held between week 8 and 10. And the second part on the date assigned by the School in June as an official call. The practices will be evaluated by attendance and memory of individual practices that must be delivered before the exam date of the 2nd partial.
In all exams, those students who request it at least 15 days before the exam date, may qualify for a final written examination in which the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject are evaluated.
The partial exams will consist of the realization of practical problems or practical assumptions. Students may use and consult documentation to take the exam.
The final grade will be composed as follows:
35% (1st partial exam) + 35% (2nd partial exam) + 30% (practices) [+ volunteer work (up to 2 points)]
Consequence of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19, and given the need to adapt the Spanish university system to non-attendance, the development of teaching activity corresponding to the second semester of the 2019/2020 academic year will be subject to the following changes in the teaching guide that are specified as an addendum to the previously approved for the subject. This brief addendum fulfills a double function:
First.- Specify the general criteria approved for the entire University regarding the adaptation of teaching to the non-presential format for this second semester: changes introduced in the teaching methodology and the evaluation system applicable in this exceptional period.
Second.- It makes public and official the change in the evaluation procedure and the criteria that condition it, guaranteeing the procedure for monitoring the qualifications by the internal quality guarantee systems and by the Evaluation Agencies.
MODIFICATIONS IN THE TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
Theory classes: Teaching is taught on-line live in the bands established for the subject in the official hours of the degree, with the participation of the student body. It is preferably done using the Google Meet tool from the virtual campus (Universite). The sessions may be recorded and subsequently made available to students through the virtual campus.
Practical classes: The laboratory practices will all be carried out using simulation software. In the practical sessions, the students have the officially licensed software and must carry out the exercises proposed in the practical script published in the subject material. Students who attend must submit the "Practice Report" as a conclusion in a single PDF document and each of the diagrams generated using the simulation software compressed into a RAR or ZIP file. For this, a specific task will be opened with a delivery deadline of June 10, 2020.
Tutorials: They can be done via email or videoconference, upon request by email, at the time agreed with the teacher.
SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS AND EVALUATION CRITERIA:
As foreseen in the teaching guide, the evaluation will be carried out through exam (70% of the mark) and evaluation of the practices (30% of the mark).
For the exam, there will be two partial exams that will consist of solving and delivering problems in a limited time. The test statement will be sent by email to each student at the beginning of the test, connections will be made through Google Meet to answer questions if necessary, for which the students must have a computer with an internet connection and a webcam . The solution will be delivered using the specific “task” created for this purpose on the subject page, of the document prepared by the student, handwritten and scanned. Delivery must be made before the closing date and time set in the task. For the correction of the exams and practice report, the teacher may ask the student to explain what they have developed in connection by videoconference.