Basics and theoretical principles that make up psychomotor intervention. Use of psychomotricity as a work tool in different areas and pathologies. Practice techniques related to psychomotor intervention: music therapy, body language, and dance therapy.
The essential concept of the psychomotor activity is to establish the harmony between mind and body. In case of the Occupational Therapy, he is the occupational therapist the professional whose basic function is the care of the persons. This care, attention, adjustment of the daily, social, labor or personal life includes to be recognized like to be complete and to return to live fullly after physical or psychically traumatic situations. The therapy psicomotriz is the method adapted to identify the fingerprints that have left some injuries, to distinguish difficulties of the development, to recognize motorboats alterations and to intervene in the correction or adaptaciónes necessary to improve the quality of life of the patient.
Methodology and grading
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Project-based learning: Realization of a project to solve a problem, applying acquired learning and promoting abilities related to planning, design, performing activities, and reaching conclusions.
Choice exam, objective test with three alternative answers of which only one is true. The correction formula is as follows: PD = HITS-(ERRORS / 2) / NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
You need to pass the course, have a minimum score of 5, both in the theoretical and in practice. The rating is the sum of the two scores that make up the course. The theoretical part is 70% of the grade and the remaining 30% practice.
Attendance at practices is mandatory and necessary to pass the course. The only absences contemplate medical excuse or prior employment, and if that is due to circumstances excepcionales.Se will consider class attendance and active participation in the dynamics of the subject.
Students have the right to review of examination, to be established to publish test scores and before the delivery of records.