- Case studies: Learning through the analysis of actual or simulated cases in order to interpret and resolve them by employing various alternative solution procedures.
- Cooperative learning: Develop active learning through cooperative working strategies among students and promote shared responsibility to reach group goals.
- Solving exercises and problems: Exercise, test, and apply previous knowledge through routine repetition.
The achievement of specific and general (theoretical and practical) objectives will be verified by the following criteria and tests:
1) Attendance and participation in class.
2) Contact activities: conducting exercises compression spelling and grammar, proofreading exercises, readings, directed or free discussion.
3) Oral defense of a scheduled reading of the literature given by the teacher (see "Practice").
4) A final exam in which the student must answer essentially practical issues. The test consists of a series of exercises (type test) of spelling and grammar. It will consist of practical questions divided into thematic blocks that will test the distinction, mastery and use of: slang, loans, neologisms, redundancies, capitalization and lowercase letters, punctuation, general rules of placing tildes , use of diacritical tilde, spelling, formation and structure of words, etc. The different thematic blocks have different value, depending on the difficulty of the issues and ranging from 0.5 points to 2.5 points out of 10. At the conclusion of the examination, the student teacher will require a review-reading of it to correct errors, discords, reiterations and especially misspellings.
5) The correction and neatness of those texts written (exercises, comments, reviews, test) delivered to the teacher. Spell checking, writing and expressive competence (linguistic pact) will be assessed. Punctuation in assignments and exams will be reduced at the discretion of correction of misdemeanors typified in the linguistic Covenant (see above).
It is essential to achieve the minimum score of 5 in the exam in order to make the average with the other grades obtained during the course. In the case of suspending the final exam and having to go to a new call, the average grade achieved in the course is saved. If this lack, the teacher will propose the student performing a specific job on a topic related to the contents of the subject; such work would be worth 40% of the final grade.
The qualification criteria (out of 10) of the indicated test shall be as follows:
1) Attendance and class participation: 1 point (10%)
2) Contact activities: 1.5 points (15%)
3) Oral defense of a scheduled reading: 1.5 points (15%)
4) Final exam: 6 points (60%)
(*) Regardless of the system of participation and continuous evaluation described above, is spared the student's right to make a final assessment test on the acquisition of all the skills of the subject. This test will consist of a written test of theoretical and practical character of the book's style journalist Alex Grijelmo (Madrid, Taurus, 2014). The teacher will, on the one hand and exposed questions collected op.cit basic concepts. The second part of the test will focus on a series of exercises (type test) of spelling and grammar.