1. The evaluation is done through daily monitoring of student participation in solving the problems, this represents 20% of the final grade.
2. Assessing PRACTICES (20% of the final grade), whose attendance is mandatory, is done through: - Attendance at practices. - Developing Practice memory. - Specific questions on the final exam. You need take a 5 in averaging practices
3. Final written exam (60% of the final grade). The theory will be 40% of the grade and the problems the other 60%. For averaging is necessary to take at least five, both in theory and in trouble.
Written test: 4 short questions and 4 problems.
Practice reports: technical documents of analytical results.
Tasks: reports with incorporation and discussion of results.
In the written tests clarity, conciseness and order in the answer will be assessed, correct use of the technical language. Correct appointment of the scientific names, and maturity in the discussion of the answers.
In the technical reports of practices it is necessary to follow the instructions provided, correctly indicate the units and scientific names. The presentation in the form of a report and the clarity of the conclusions.
In the tasks it will be necessary to follow the recommendations given to the students and especially the correct appointment of scientific documents, their relevance and the discussion of their contents.
Knowledge of chemistry, physics and mathematics at the level of first career.