Students will be able to triumph between two assessment methods.
Modality A. In this mode, assessment is continuous and includes a series of activities:
- The exam (35%). It will be a theoretical-practical test, which will consist of solving a practical case. It will evaluate the material provided by the teacher through any means, in addition to all that is used in the development of the theoretical and practical classes.
- Group and individual work (25%). Group work will require a group assessment of the work, as well as an individual assessment, depending on the contribution of each student. The digital platform of the Miguel Hernández d'Elx University will be used because the students present the work carried out and can order it with the aim of being able to identify, express and assess their difficulties, their disabilities, their skills and their hands, demonstrating the learning acquired and the skills developed.
- Project (40%). A project in small groups (2 or 3 students) on the different topics addressed in the theoretical-practical continguts of the subject (the topics will be dealt with by consensus in classes by teachers and students) will last over a period of time. It must be written in Word format with the structure that will be specified by the teachers in class.
- Each of the parts of the final qualification must be surpassed individually, because this is a necessary condition to be able to pass the subject.
Modality B. Students who opt for this option have to get at least a 5 to pass the assessment of the material through a single final exam, where both the theoretical contingent and the practice will be considered. The exam will be composed of two parts (it is necessary to pass all two parts separately);
- Part 1 (theoretical-practical examination). The student will take a theoretical-practical test, which will consist of solving a practical case. It will evaluate the material provided by the teacher through any means, in addition to all that is useful in the development of the theoretical and practical classes.
- Part 2 (theoretical examination). It will include three other questions of an open and applicable nature in which the student must demonstrate the skills related to practical aspects, programming, analysis and development of the aquatic physical exercise classes.
Both the option A and B will keep the notes of the sections passed only up to the end of the December convocation.
The September and December calls will have the same characteristics as those of June.
The exam of the December convocation, for second year students, will be about the contents taught in the previous year.
Any student has the possibility of requesting adaptations to the evaluation tests in the case of being a person with functional diversity.